First things First.
Do you use the Ivy Lee Method?
Align on the bigger purpose of the organization.
Align on the the objectives for the week
1. At the end of each work day, write down the most important things you need to accomplish tomorrow. No more than six!
2. Prioritize them one through six.
3. Begin the next morning with most important task.
4. Work your way through the six tasks.
5. If you don’t complete a task or two, it goes into the mix for tomorrow.
Rinse and Repeat.
You will always have more than you can accomplish. Your job is to consistently remember the big picture and sequence the work to be done accordingly!
It’s simple and it works.
May 11, 2021