Don’t bring it. Don’t spread it. Don’t catch it. These are the guiding principles that drive Marked Safe. The company delivers operational safety plans and tools to help organizations prepare to reopen safely and adapt to the low touch economy.
Marked Safe takes clients through five functional steps to help create an operational plan.
- Track the workflow and identify hot spots where physical distancing should be a priority.
- Determine what personal protective equipment (PPE) and proper hygiene measures are needed.
- Provide effective training to help employees and customers learn new safety habits.
- Introduce signage to remind employees and customers of the new behaviours.
- Communicate the changes to customers and colleagues so everyone feels safe and informed.